For what I thought was 'love'
I wait
For what I cherished as 'lust'
I wait
For what I left all the other love
All the lust that I loved.
I wait
For what my whole being has changed
I wait
For the love I was promised... again... again... and again
I wait
For the love that I felt to be true... it felt true... it felt raw...
And it was so.
Then I lost...
I lost a friend. I lost my love. I lost myself... again again again.
So perform...
Authentic living is a lie. Authentic living is so selfish that it hardly is a thing for a woman who is a mother. So hush.
Perform! Perform! Perform
Yes, I make mistakes while I perform. Some hope... some lingering still shackles me down.
Not today! Not on my watch.
Let's go back to silence. The silence that is filled with pretend words. Like the 'hi! How are you ' and '? more.
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন